Father and son at the frontline, the family story of Ukrainian nationalism

"Virnij" and "Zamok" ("Faithful" and "Lock" - eng.) - soldiers of the 7th battalion DUC "Right Sector". The young man with the brave, emotional face and the mature man with brooding eyes, full of incredible Christian humanness. Father and son are fighting together ...

They sit side by side in full combat against a background of red and black flag, the day before Christmas Eve. Blue-eyed, focused ... some special energy emanates from them, the energy of cossack camps and UPA forest units.


- Faithful to Ukraine, to the Nation, to the Motherland - Friend "Virnij" (Faithful - eng.) explains his callsign - I'm a nationalist.

- Since childhood, he loved Ukraine. He went in for sports in school, always wore the national flag on shoulders during the sporting events, I proud of him - says father.



They are always separate in combat tasks, and when I see their eyes before departure, I did not even try to imagine the feelings of this blonde, blue-eyed woman that waiting for their return.


- My wife doesn't know I'm here, and I didn't know that my son will come here - "Zamok" says - I realized it when my wife called me and told that our son came, hugged her, said "I`ll be back soon" and left. She thinking that we are volunteers somewhere in Kyiv. She will be worried, I don`t want it. It doesn't change nothing! Everything in the God`s hands, and truth always comes with God ... I believe that we serve for truth.


- How many children you have?


- I have son and daughter.


- What about your daughter, does she know where you are now?


- Yes, she know, she seen me on the photo with Yarosh somewhere in internet, but it's our little secret.


- So why you have chosen the "Right Sector"?


- Because he`s "Right"!


- "Right Sector" - is the foundation of Ukrainian nationalism, this is the fire, which were ignited by the best sons Ukrainian nation, a single great force, tempered by the fire and blood of Maidan. I am the commander of the "Right Sector" in my town so I have to be here! - "Virnij" says - In general, I believe that every Ukrainian should be here. Many generations of our ancestors sacrificed their lives for this holy land and we should protect it, every piece. I do not understand how someone can just sit at home, drink beer and watch TV when so many foreign volunteers are fight for us, for our freedom: Europeans, Georgians, Chechens and especially Russian nationalists, those of them, who are not imprisoned by today's Russian power. Kremlin - it is evil. Putin, Medvedev - is the embodiment of Satan in human form. If you think that you are on the God`s side - it's your duty to fight them. It doesn't matter how - in the rear, help in supplying of humanitarian aid, volunteer activities or at the frontline with arms up, you are fighting in both cases!


- What do think about the "truce"?


- Internal occupation regime has set itself the aim to destroy the Ukrainian patriots and therefore they introduce these "ceasefire" regimes, in fact they forbid us to defend against enemy, because the attacks doesn't stop from the enemy side. One of the greatest warriors of Ukrainian nation was killed by the internal enemy - i talk about Oleksandr Muzychko (Sashko White), they realized clear the fact that he will lead the most effective military resistance to the aggressor in future.


- Ilovaisk encirclement was created willfully, by the agreement of bastards, many real Ukrainian patriots died in that encirclement. And thay try to create the same in other parts of the front - said "Zamok".

- They do not realize one thing: Ukrainians is insubordinate nation! We will never subordinated by the enemy and never was. Kreml tried to suppress us by the Solovetsky camps, NKVD and Holodomor, they kill us by millions but not broke our yearning for freedom. Lets remind the words of old Cossack song: "Cossacks does not cares about the head, He cares about the freedom!" We no longer afraid of death or captivity, more so local criminals like "Titushki" or corrupt cops, which is actively preparing to protect new "master" as it was before, during Yanukovych's ruling. Junta will come! 

- I would like to add a few words about brothers in arms. In the evening, when we were sitting at the table, I take a fork and I want to take a cutlet, three hands at once are pushes a plate with cutlets closer to me. We are great nation, we are united in battle, covering each other. So, remember enemies - it is useless to fight with us! If we will die in fight for freedom, other and other and other ones will come in turn! God with us...and Kalashnikov - says son and I see great pride for him in the father's eyes.

by the materials of Vilha Chorna

Коментарі

MOST READ