KNOWN VIDEO GAMES DEVELOPER REFUSED TO PARTICIPATE IN A RUSSIAN FORUM BECAUSE OF INVASION TO UKRAINE


Serhiy Grigorovich, a Ukrainian video game producer, known as a creator of the Cossacks and S.T.A.L.K.E.R game series declined an invitation to speak at the Russian IT forum. The reason of this is Russian invasion to Ukraine, as he explained later. 

"Usually I gladly participate all sorts of forums, talk with youth. This important both for me and them. But I am Ukrainian, and Russia has invaded to my country. It's clear that collaborationism is a norm in the modern world, and people's relationship are more important than politics, but I adhere to traditional and conservative views on this issue. It's just like if I would come to Munich at the invitation to the Forum of Industrialists in 1941, while Kyiv is under occupation. It's unacceptable, so please understand me right. But I will gladly visit Russia after peace will be restored, after the occupied territories of my Fatherland will be returned, as well as when Russia will fulfill its commitments pursuant to treaty of peace and guaranty of the territorial integrity of Ukraine." - he wrote.

Коментарі

MOST READ