SECOND GOLD FOR UKRAINE, CONGRATULATIONS TO YURIY CHEBAN!


Hooray! Second gold medal for Ukrainian war won Rio by canoeists Yuriy Cheban in the final of canoeing to 200 meters! 


The Ukrainian athlete's result is 39.279 seconds. Cheban has become a double Olympic champion. His first gold medal Yuriy won at the Olympics of 2012 in London.

"Perhaps this medal is the most pleasant of those I have ever won. Definitely this is my brightest victory... This Olympics is extremely important for me since these games are the last in my sport career. I want to thank all those who believed and supported me!" - Yuriy noted in his interview to the press service of the National Olympic Committee of Ukraine.

Recall, first Ukrainian gold at this Olympics was won by Oleg Verniaiev in gymnastics.


Oleg Verniaiev

Yuriy Cheban

Коментарі

MOST READ