TERNOPIL'S YOUTH URGED UKRAINIANS TO REFUSE HELLOWEEN

Recently, Ternopil's youth appealed to Ukrainian society with call to secure the national traditions and refuse to celebrate "Helloween."

A traditionalist action was initiated by the members of "Obnova" Ukrainian Catholic Students' Organization. The students posted their photos with a number of reasoned reasons to refuse celebration of "Halloween," which has nothing in common with the Ukrainian culture and folk customs. We have noted before that the modern "Halloween" fest is a distorted interpretation of Celtic fest "Samhain," which is lost all physical and ideological links with the original now and used by cultural marxist forces to impose the ideas of multiculturalism all around the world.

"I don't celebrate Halloween because I saw the death and know its price"

"I don't celebrate Halloween because now it's not a holiday, but its perverse interpretation"

"I don't celebrate Halloween because I'm a christian"

"I don't celebrate Halloween because it's not a holiday, but idolatry



Коментарі

MOST READ